Great for small, midsize and enterprise organizations, Salesforce CRM is an on-demand CRM suite that focuses on support and sales. As the top CRM platform, the cloud-based app is best for sales, service, marketing and more, allowing for easy setup and management.
With the CRM, businesses will be able to better understand their customer’s needs, solve their problems and identify any opportunities by helping manage all their information in one place that’s accessible from anywhere. Salesforce CRM is only available for software-as-a-service deployment and provides a technology stack that will include database and security.
A CRM With Everything Your Company Needs – Salesforce CRM
With Salesforce, your company will be among the first to use new technologies thanks to free upgrades throughout the year. And the platform will help you grow and scale in the future since it’s easy to customize and upgrade. With the CRM, you’ll create a productive work culture that will help your employees sell faster and get more done. And this can all be done from a single mobile app.
- Sales – Give your sales team the power to close more deals and have an organized pipeline with a top CRM solution that will also increase productivity. The Sales Cloud allows users to manage contact, track opportunities from anywhere and more. The Salesforce CPQ will deliver accurate proposals, quotes and contracts, plus automate billing, subscriptions and revenue recognition. Sales Cloud Einstein has the ability to aid sales teams land a huge sale with predictive scoring, actionable insights and intelligent automation.
- Service – Provide your customers with faster and smarter support with the Service Cloud from Salesforce. You can connect your entire workforce to provide better on-site service and transform customer service experience.
- Marketing – The CRM’s Marketing Cloud builds personal customer journey and experiences with a powerful digital marketing tool. Salesforce DMP captures, activates and unifies all your company’s data to create valuable experiences for customers. And if you need a B2B marketing automation capability, Pardot will accelerate your company’s pipeline to drive more sales.
- Commerce – Provide a more robust shopping experience with the CRM that will unify mobile, social and your online store using built-in predictive intelligence, mobile-first design and more. The Commerce Cloud Digital will engage shoppers across all digital channels.
- Collaboration – Create documents, checklists, spreadsheets and more that your whole team can edit and share with the CRM’s quip.
- Platform – Automate, streamline and mobilize any of your business processes anywhere with the Salesforce platform, which is your one-stop shop for building apps on the scalable Salesforce technology platform.
Pricing for Salesforce depends on what sort of features you want and how many users are on your team. Each cloud has their pricing tier, which you need to reach out to customer service to get an exact quote.